Today is Justin Long’s birthday and as such, he was allowed to select the restaurant for lunch. It’s Friday and it already ruined my weekend.
- We had to leave for lunch at 11:10. That means we were back at 12:10. That means I have 4+ hours left here at work for the remainder of the day. Those that know me realize this will probably throw my entire week next week off.
- My lunch cost me $10. It looked, smelled, and tasted like hospital food.
- Due to #2, I’m still hungry.
- We passed Panda Express en-route.
- I had to watch one food line attendant dump a bucket of meat-tomato-macaroni into another bucket of the same thing, just before selecting my side dishes.
- They have food line attendants.
- I had two panic attacks during the visit: one while needing to get in line after I caught a glimpse of Today’s Menu; another while viewing #5 above and not seeing any side dish I would want to put into my mouth. I needed to choose 2.
- I had 1 side dish.
Bad day, folks. Bad Day.